Sunday, February 27, 2011

Britney Spears Makes Your Body Pop On Femme Fatale Teaser

Producer Dr. Luke gives fans a snippet of 'How I Roll' from Brit's March 29 album.
By Jocelyn Vena


Britney Spears' <i>Femme Fatale</i>
Photo: Jive

Judging by the snippets we've heard from Femme Fatale, Britney Spears is ready to dance. Late Wednesday night, Spears' producer Dr. Luke tweeted out another tease for the track "How I Roll."

"I just might be feeling like giving u another snippet ..... maybe," Luke wrote. "Should it be a [producers] bloodshy and avant song??? something like that," he added before sending a link to the song.

The teaser opens with Britney cooing "ooh ahh" as beats and synths kick in. Those are jumbled with handclaps before Spears begins singing lines like, "Show your knee socks/ With tequila on the rocks/ Till you make your body pop/ To the speakers."

"In my opinion, this is her strongest album ever. It's somewhat of a departure from what she's done. It's more mature," manager Larry Rudolph told MTV News about Femme Fatale, which he even likened to a Madonna classic. "It's more of a dance record. ... This really is Britney's Ray of Light album."

Spears herself has hinted that the album will have fans dancing. "I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy. I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think it's some of the best work I have ever done. There are a few mid-tempos that could be considered ballads," Spears said during a Twitter Q&A this month.

"I have a lot of history with #MaxMartin and @TheDoctorLuke so it's always fun to collaborate with them," she continued. "They make such incredible music. I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!"

What do you think of what you've heard so far from "How I Roll"? Tell us in the comments!

Related Videos Related Artists

Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloƫ Sevigny Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment