Friday, December 2, 2011

Charlize Theron Teases Kristen Stewart 'Showdown'

'I'm just really, really, really hoping I get to kill her,' the 'Snow White and the Huntsman' star jokes to MTV News.
By Kara Warner, with reporting by Josh Horowitz


Charlize Theron in "Snow White and the Huntsman"
Photo: Universal

Ever since the trailer arrived for Kristen Stewart's next likely blockbuster, "Snow White and the Huntsman" -- a.k.a. her first big post-"Twilight" movie -- we've been chomping at the bit for more info about the film.

Luckily, MTV News had a fun-filled chat recently with Stewart's "Huntsman" co-star Charlize Theron, during which the South African-born beauty revealed that she and Stewart are about to shoot the film's climactic battle sequence.

"I'm still shooting ['Huntsman'], I'm going back in two days," Theron told us as she promoted the comedy "Young Adult." "I haven't really worked with [Kristen]. I've done some small things with her, but we're about to shoot our big showdown, and fingers crossed for me. It's the big battle. I'm just really, really, really hoping I get to kill her," she said with a smile. "That is how the story ends up, right?"

While the Rupert Sanders-directed flick is a new adaptation of the classic fairy tale, somehow we don't think Theron will get her wish. Maybe her Evil Queen will wound Stewart's Snow White in some way, but death doesn't seem too likely.

For her part, Stewart has had nothing but praise to heap on the film -- so much so that she's open to the idea of doing more than one movie as the fairest one of all.

"Oh, man, to be totally candid and honest with you, when I first signed on to this thing, the idea of doing another franchise was like, 'Wow, [we'll] cross that bridge when it comes.' It was something so far outside my realm of thinking," Stewart told us recently. "I was so focused on the first one, and I thought, 'Maybe, maybe,' but I've got stars in my eyes. I'm literally over the moon about what I'm doing right now," she said of her work on "Huntsman." "Yes, I would love to [do more 'Snow White' films]."

Check out everything we've got on "Snow White and the Huntsman."

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more — updated around the clock — visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.

Related Videos Related Photos

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment