Thursday, January 26, 2012

Joe Jonas, Jennifer Love Hewitt Cozy Up In 'Cleveland'

On the JoBro's latest episode of 'Hot in Cleveland,' premiering Wednesday night on TV Land, his and Hewitt's characters get engaged.
By Kara Warner


Joe Jonas
Photo: MTV News

Jet-setting actor/musician Joe Jonas has once again made time in his busy schedule for a little stop through Cleveland — "Hot in Cleveland," that is, the popular show on TV Land starring Valerie Bertinelli, Betty White, Wendie Malick and Jane Leeves.

Jonas has a guest-starring role on the sitcom as the wayward son of Bertinelli's character. MTV News was lucky enough to visit the set of "Cleveland" on the day Jonas filmed his second guest spot, which premieres Wednesday night (January 25) at 10 p.m. ET. When we caught up with him for a few minutes between scenes, he shared some details about his return to the show.

"Being back on the show, [my character Will is] engaged, and I have to be engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt, which is really nice," he said. "We're both sons and daughters of characters on the show, and we show up and surprise everybody. They don't expect us to be engaged."

Jonas said that while it was fun to work with Hewitt, their characters' engagement doesn't exactly last for long. "Both of our characters are really different. I think I'm a little bit blinded by the fact that she may not be the perfect person for me. I think we last probably less than Kim Kardashian in this," he joked.

Long engagements or no, Jonas said he loves his time on the show and would be happy to come back any time.

"I would love to be able to return again. The first episode when I left, people were like, 'Are you going to be back soon?' and I said, 'I think so.' I don't think my character passed away, so I think we're good. I don't die in this episode either," he added. "So I'm still around, so I could definitely come back if they'd like me to. I have a fun time being on the set and I love the cast; it's kind of like a family."

Are you excited to see Joe in "Cleveland" again? Let us know in the comments!

Related Artists

Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel

No comments:

Post a Comment