Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lil Wayne, T.I., Wiz Khalifa To Get 'Sleazy' With Ke$ha

Tip confirms second remix in the works for track, which previously featured a remix verse from Andre 3000.
By Jocelyn Vena


Ke$ha
Photo: MTV News

<P><a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/kesha_/artist.jhtml">Ke$ha</a>'s already gotten <a href="/news/articles/1656039/andre-3000-pops-up-on-kehas-sleazy-remix.jhtml">"Sleazy" with Andre 3000</a>. Now, a few more rappers want to get dirty with the glittery pop singer. <a href="http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/10/t-i-andre-300-lil-wayne-wiz-khalifa-record-kesha-remix" target="_blank">XXLmag.com</a> reports that <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/t_i_/artist.jhtml">T.I.</a> plans to jump on the track, and Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa will also be joining Andre and Tip on a new version of "Sleazy." Weezy should be a welcome addition to <a href="/news/articles/1651081/keha-gets-sleazy-on-new-cannibal-track.jhtml">Ke$ha's dance tune</a>, as it sounds somewhat like Wayne's single "A Milli." And while not much else is known about the remix, T.I. promised that he's going to go big with his verse. "I haven't heard anybody but mine. ... I'm gonna put my money on mine," the newly freed rapper, who <a href="/news/articles/1671950/ti_prison-release.jhtml">ended an 11-month prison sentence</a> in September, told the website. The Andre 3000 remix dropped earlier this year and appears on K-Dollar Sign's album <i>Cannibal.</i> The guys will have a lot of swagger to compete with because when Andre appeared on the first remix, he had this to say: "We start out so cute in our baby pictures/ That mama shot for our daddy so that he wouldn't forget you/ He forgot anyway, but hey, one day he'll remember/ If not, he's human, I'm human, you human, we'll forgive him/ I call her Keisha, she like it because it's 'hood to her/ She call me Andre 6000 because I'm good to her." Tip told XXLmag.com that his appearance on the Ke$ha song is just one of many remixes he's amped about. He has also worked on remixes for Meek Mill and Rick Ross's "Ima Boss," as well as Jay-Z and Kanye West's <i>Watch the Throne</i> song "N---as in Paris." "I'm looking for some more records to jump on," he said. "That's what I'm doin' right now. I'm commandeering hit records right now. I'm hijacking hit records. If you got a hit, I'm on it." <i>Are you looking forward to the new "Sleazy" remix? Tell us in the comments!</i></p>

Related Artists

Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment